We can help you match your time and talents to the perfect opportunity. You can opt-in at the level that God is asking you to. What might that look like?
Participate by supporting the men as a spiritual mentor, career coach, financial coach and/or a sober friend. Most of these opportunities involve weekly get-togethers and social outings to build relationship and support the men.
Participate in behind-the-scenes opportunities such as
- help organize an event
- be part of the food prep team at the Thursday Night Connection
- assist in the computer lab
- go to service projects with the guys
- help with our building maintenance/renovation projects
- capture the memories with photos and videos
- spread the word with social media
- be a part of the team who reaches out to current inmates
To take the next step call or email Jeff Schwartz, Administrative Coordinator at 612-522-9007 | email@example.com.
You can also come to our Thursday Night Connections and see what we are about.
See the Calendar for details.
FreedomWorks is a discipleship model leading to life transformation.
“For what you have learned in front of many witnesses, now teach other faithful men who will indeed teach others.”
– 2 Timothy 2:2