Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we are unable to meet together as described below. We look forward to the time when we will once again be able to bring our broader community together in this time of fellowship.
Thursday Night Connection:
FreedomWorks Recovery Community Building: 2929 Emerson Ave N Minneapolis, MN 55411
- This evening begins at 6:15PM with a welcome, announcements, and an opening prayer.
- We then enjoy a meal together. These meals are excellently prepared by volunteers from area churches.
- After the meal we have a short time of people sharing with us and then receive an offering to help cover the evening’s expenses.
- The highlight of the evening (although the food is always great) is to hear a message from a local pastor, ministry partner, or other child of God.
- We end the evening with a time of fellowship, and are always out of there by 8:00PM
This evening is a great opportunity for the whole community- FreedomWorks residents, staff, mentors, alumni, ministry partners, volunteers, and friends- to gather together for a time of fellowship, food, encouragement, and lessons from the Word of God.
Join Us – Anyone is welcome!