We can help you match your time and talents to the perfect opportunity. You can opt in at the level that God is asking you to. What might that look like?
Participate by supporting the men as a spiritual mentor, career coach, financial coach and/or a sober friend. Most of these opportunities involve weekly get togethers and social outings to build relationship and support the men.
Participate in behind-the-scenes opportunities such as
- help organize an event
- be part of the food prep team at the Thursday Night Connection
- assist in the computer lab
- go to service projects with the guys
- help with our building maintenance/renovation projects
- capture the memories with photos and videos
- spread the word with social media
- be a part of the team who reaches out to current inmates
We invite you to use your gifts to help us accomplish the mission. Opportunities are short term commitments that offer abundant blessings to all participants.
To take the next step call or email Jeff Schwartz, Administrative Coordinator at 612-522-9007 | email@example.com.
You can also come to our Thursday Night Connections and see what we are about.
See the Calendar for details.
FreedomWorks is a discipleship model leading to life transformation.
“For what you have learned in front of many witnesses, now teach other faithful men who will indeed teach others.”
– 2 Timothy 2:2