Thursday Night Connection:
Faith Baptist Church. 4350 Russell Ave. N. – Minneapolis
- This evening begins at 6:15PM with a welcome, announcements, a review of the memory verse, and an opening prayer.
- We then enjoy a meal together. These meals are excellently prepared by volunteers from area churches.
- After the meal we have a short time of people sharing with us and then receive an offering to help cover the evening’s expenses.
- The highlight of the evening (although the food is always great) is to hear a message from a local pastor, ministry partner, or other child of God.
- We end the evening with a time of fellowship, and are always out of there by 8:00PM
This evening is a great opportunity for the whole community- FreedomWorks residents, staff, mentors, alumni, ministry partners, volunteers, and friends- to gather together for a time of fellowship, food, encouragement, and lessons from the Word of God.
Join Us – Anyone is welcome!