Freedom Works

United Way Donor Choice

Ask for a United Way Designation Request form at your workplace.

Fill out the section that states “Amount of My Gift I Designate to a 501(c) 3 Organization.”

Write in the full name and address of FreedomWorks in this section (P.O. Box 11175, Minneapolis, MN 55411)